Carpenters for Hire
Our client has operated in the commercial construction sector for over 15 years. Specialising in government, health care and schools, they have built a solid reputation for quality and integrity. Due to a steady annual increase in work our client is seeking highly skilled, energetic and reliable carpenters for immediate opportunities on 4 major projects.
About the carpentry job role
Working as part of a small team, successful candidates must be highly skilled and competent in all areas of carpentry. Our client will be offering permanent opportunities with career progression to those who particularly stand out on site.
Carpentry Skills and experience
- Trade qualifications in carpentry or joinery
- Minimum 5 years trade experience
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Experience working on both residential and commercial projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Own tools, vehicle and PPE
On offer to the successful candidate
- Immediate start
- Long term work and permanent role for right candidates
- Competitive rates, allowances, super and penalties
- Opportunity to work on major projects with a reputable builder
- Career progression and on-going training
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply for this role, please apply today
If you are looking to relocate to Australia, or are currently working in Australia on a Working Holiday Visa and would like to extend your stay then BriX Projects can offer sponsorship for the right candidate. If you would like to know more about our sponsorship opportunities for carpenters at BriX you can find out more information here or read our latest case study about a recent employee who has been sponsored by BriX as a carpenter. If you are interested in sponsorship then please contact us on 1800 621 066 to discuss your options or submit an enquiry online and one of our team will be in touch to discuss this further with you.