The Food Services Attendant I portions, packages and/or serves food items according to menu, diet protocol, portion control and temperature standards within an acute care or continuing care setting. The position is also responsible for cleaning equipment, supplies and surfaces throughout the kitchen.
- Classification: Food Services Attendant I
- Union: COV CUPE 41
- Department: NFS Tray Assembly Dist EGCCC
- Primary Location: Edmonton General EGCCC
- Multi-Site: Not Applicable
- FTE: 0.21
- Posting End Date: 19-MAR-2019
- Employee Class: Regular Part Time
- Date Available: 01-APR-2019
- Hours per Shift: 3
- Length of Shift in weeks: 4
- Shifts per cycle: 11
- Shift Pattern: Evenings, Weekends
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $17.60
- Maximum Salary: $19.20
- Vehicle Requirement: N/A
Completion of Grade 10 or recognized equivalent required.
Additional Required Qualifications:
Preference provided to staff who have had experience in Food Services in a Resident Focused Care setting.