Department: Room Service
Position: Mini Bar Attendant
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 107 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 38 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards. Our work environment pairs a strong commitment to excellent service and authentic experiences with an emphasis on creativity and innovation. Four Seasons has been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For since 1998. We’re looking for individuals with not only the right skills and attitude for the role, but also the passion to excel.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Stock and replenish private bar items, and compute and relay guest charges accurately to Front Office.
- Keep an accurate par of food items such as beverages and snacks, as well as non-food items like menu cards, napkins, straws, etc. on cart and in storage areas.
- Clean and maintain in-room private/mini-bars; report damage, or malfunctioning units
- Check quality and expiration of all items; discard and replace according to established procedures.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 6 months food service or related work.
- This position requires an applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf