DIANA FOOD, a division of Symrise, provides high added value natural ingredients to its customers in the agro-food industry around the world. From a natural range of fruit, vegetables, meat and seafood products processed into concentrates, powders, flakes and pieces, DIANA FOOD offers solutions with both sensorial (taste, color, texture and visual impact) and nutritional benefits (Health& Nutrition, food preservation).With a unique position in its markets, DIANA FOOD bases its business on a deep biosciences expertise, reinforced by a multi-stream mastery from vegetables to meat and seafood raw materials, all to ensure food safety and traceability.
This individual is responsible and accountable for sample storage and shipment in the Quality Assurance Department.
- Packaging and Shipping sample request to customers.
- Packaging and Shipping samples to outside lab for analysis.
- Log and Storage of product retain samples
- Follow up of customer sample request
- Supplier no conformity input
- Raw material specification update
- Reviewing daily paperwork for accuracy and completeness and follow up as needed.
- Evaluating paperwork and information for developing trends.
- Assisting plant personnel when food safety and sanitation issues arise.
- Working knowledge of HACCP and SSOP, USDA regulations and GMP requirements.
- Ability to write policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have good computer skills-minimum working with spreadsheets and Word documents. SAP experience a plus.
- Educational requirements: minimum of high school diploma or GED, general studies college courses preferred.
- Work experience: The incumbent ideally should have 1 or more years’ experience in a customer service setting.
Competitive pay, Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401k, generous paid time off, flexible work schedule, STD, LTD, Perks at Work employee discount program, Pet Insurance, Fitness/Gym allowance and much more!